This summer Worldrise Onlus, thanks to the continuous support of Fastweb, has established two new SEATYs within the Marine Protected Areas of Capo Testa – Punta Falcone, in Sardinia, and Capo Milazzo, in Sicily. In these newly established Local Marine Education Areas, tourists and citizens are accompanied daily on a journey of discovery and protection of the sea and its biodiversity. Together with the first SEATY of Golfo Aranci (Sardinia), they represent an effective model of environmental protection, which will continue to be replicated in other areas of the Italian coasts. Learn more HERE.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region