UKSA Superyacht Cadetship selection days see candidates battle it out to build a platform to support three people. Skills honed? Communication, team work and crucially leadership skills. The UKSA Superyacht Cadetship is a structured four-year programme designed to train the future officers of the superyacht industry. Designed in consultation with the MCA, the Superyacht Cadetship combines the most relevant training and mentoring in the industry. It equips graduates with a strong foundation of knowledge alongside offering a realistic understanding of what it takes to succeed in a career in the Superyacht industry. Want to find out more? Click here.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region