Today Sian Sutherland was one of five expert panellists at the UK COP26 Climate Change Conference who set out to explain why plastic is so intrinsically connected to the climate crisis, the true impact on our health, where our plastic waste ends up and whose job it is to fix the problem. To watch ‘Plastic – The canary in the climate crisis coal-mine’ click here.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region