Many 18-year-olds have received disappointing A Level results this summer following the government changes to exam grading this year. As an alternative to University, UKSA provides structured pathways into maritime careers through its educational training programmes for the yachting, watersports and superyacht sectors – and there are a number of assisted funding options too. UKSA also provides training for maritime apprenticeships. There are currently two places available for our Superyacht Cadetship starting in September and more availability for our course starting in April 2024. See full course details HERE.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region