Yachts For Science fantastic work has been featured in the Robb Report this month: “Superyachts Lead a Double Life as Floating Labs for Ocean Research“. The article details how luxury sailing vessels are hosting scientists in remote areas, and seeing new marine sanctuaries resulting from their efforts. The trend of yachts being loaned out to scientists is becoming more common these days as owners make good on promises of promoting sustainability via their vessels. Read more here.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region