Save The Med have launched the 2023 edition of the Changemakers Project. During the summer the Changemakers students joined the Save The Med team for expeditions at sea, observing wildlife and conducting plastic pollution surveys. Risso’s dolphins, striped dolphins and Spinetail devil rays were some of the species they encountered! Students from the Balearic Islands can now sign up to the recently launched “Changemakers 2023” edition and send their ideas to help reduce the consumption of single-use plastics. Click here to learn more.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region