On September 16 – 24th PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival in partnership with OMSE Studio. Titled ‘Time is Running Out’, the exhibition, hosted at One Hundred Shoreditch, will feature 24 clocks, designed by 24 creators, made with 100% plastic-free materials. Designed in collaboration with pioneering material makers, acclaimed artists, creatives, architects, and change-makers, the exhibition illustrates what is possible today, and was born out of the urgency to mobilise the global creative industry to drive positive change through more conscious practice.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region