On 18th September, the Wildlife Ranger Challenge is happening. This is when the Oceans Without Borders Marine Ranger team will unite with 186 other teams across Africa to compete in a 21 km running race to raise funds to support Africa’s rangers working at the frontline to protect thousands of conservation landscapes and seascapes. You can participate virtually by running or walking, or alternatively make a donation which will be doubled by the Scheinberg Relief Fund.
- This month A Plastic Planet has challenged Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak
- Fish-catch surveys are key to developing sustainable small-scale fisheries
- The first SEATY – local marine conservation area has been created in Sardinia
- Trash Hero announces 53,102 kg of trash has been collected between Jan – July.
- During the summer months, Save The Med’s scientific team are back studying the giant devil rays