Ocean Family Foundation proudly sponsors Boat International’s Ocean Talks, an outstanding annual event which launched in 2018 and took part early this month on the 8th of June. This year Ocean Family Foundation proudly had a stand and we would like to personally thank everyone who came to see us, we were overwhelmed by the fantastic calibre of speeches, and hope you all felt inspired and informed in ways you can make a difference and help with marine conservation. If you weren’t able to attend, fear not. You can watch the highlights from this years Ocean Talks and hear from some of this year’s inspirational speakers and exhibitors HERE.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region