Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB Benguerra Island Community & Conservation marine rangers, Mozambique. Gilda’s motivation to apply for this position was inspired by another woman who had made a similar career choice. She believes that “the more young women we can engage with on the importance of conservation, and the options of this as a career, the better.” She has taken to her diverse role and responsibilities like the proverbial duck to water. As she grows from strength to strength, she looks forward to empowering other young women with a voice in conservation. Learn more HERE.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region