On the 1st of June Save The Med organised the fifth ‘Blue Dragonera’ forum to involve local communities in the proactive care of the Sa Dragonera Marine Reserve in the Balearic Islands. The event marked the beginning of a new, action focused phase of this project, as the participants prioritised previously shared ideas and objectives, and developed plans for the first actions to be taken by the ‘Blue Dragonera Network’, or in Mallorquin: Xarxa Dragonera Blava. Watch event footage HERE.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region