Save The Med is calling out to businesses in Mallorca’s hospitality industry: the Plastic Free Balearics Certification Programme is launching 15 FREE certifications to help companies reduce single-use plastics between now and September 2023! This unique opportunity includes the assessment of each entity’s current use of single use plastics, guidance for reducing and eliminating single use plastic products and a certification based on their level of accomplishment. Find out more here.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region