On the 1st June in Paris, A Plastic Planet launched the Plastic Health Council. The objective is to protect future generations from the manmade plastic health crisis. On the day, expert scientists revealed the truth on the impact of micro, nano-plastics and chemicals on human health.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region