In October the team at Worldrise participated in a 3-day Leadership and Agility Training in Golfo Aranci Sardinia. Thanks to the trainer Natascia Silvestri Jones, this experience has offered to the members of Worldrise the possibility to improve their communication and collaboration abilities, learning how to empower each other’s strengths in a collaborative leadership framework. Feedbacks, empathy, empowerment and experimentation are only some of the fundamental tools that we can all use to make the difference for the Planet.
- This month A Plastic Planet has challenged Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak
- Fish-catch surveys are key to developing sustainable small-scale fisheries
- The first SEATY – local marine conservation area has been created in Sardinia
- Trash Hero announces 53,102 kg of trash has been collected between Jan – July.
- During the summer months, Save The Med’s scientific team are back studying the giant devil rays