Yachtmaster graduate Julia Prinselaar shares her fantastic journey on the ocean with training provider UKSA. “UKSA’s offshore qualification opened a big door to a professional life of adventure. I completed my studies at the end of April and began work in the marine industry in May 2022. I am First Mate of a 56’ aluminium expedition sailing vessel that works with scientists and documentary filmmakers operating in Greenland and the Canadian Artic. Together with my husband, we also run High Latitudes, consulting with private yacht owners who wish to take their vessels into polar regions north and south.” Read more here.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region