A cross between windsurfing and snowboarding, Wingsurfing is a new watersport that’s quickly taking flight and UKSA is offering one of the first accredited courses dedicated to it. Unlike windsurfing, the wing isn’t attached to the board, but it is still controlled by the rider’s hands whilst standing. Wingsurfing provides the perfect platform to progress to the more advanced wingfoiling which has seen an explosion globally in the past year and has been confirmed for inclusion at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
- This month A Plastic Planet has challenged Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak
- Fish-catch surveys are key to developing sustainable small-scale fisheries
- The first SEATY – local marine conservation area has been created in Sardinia
- Trash Hero announces 53,102 kg of trash has been collected between Jan – July.
- During the summer months, Save The Med’s scientific team are back studying the giant devil rays