A cross between windsurfing and snowboarding, Wingsurfing is a new watersport that’s quickly taking flight and UKSA is offering one of the first accredited courses dedicated to it. Unlike windsurfing, the wing isn’t attached to the board, but it is still controlled by the rider’s hands whilst standing. Wingsurfing provides the perfect platform to progress to the more advanced wingfoiling which has seen an explosion globally in the past year and has been confirmed for inclusion at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region