UKSA has launched a new video which highlights the rich and varied experiences on offer for children and young people at its Cowes campus on the Isle of Wight. The video aims to inspire and attract donations to enable more children and young people from across the UK, who wouldn’t otherwise be able to afford it, to benefit from their watersports activities programmes and educational initiatives. These enable them to build confidence, broaden their horizons and develop life skills. The charity will help a further 45,000 beneficiaries by 2025.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region