UKSA has announced a new partnership with Inspiring Learning, a leading provider of outdoor learning programmes for all ages. The new ‘Woodland and Waves’ residential programme is a dual centre experience, located on the Isle of Wight at both Inspiring Learning and UKSA’s centres. Children will be able to experience a wide variety of both land and water-based activities across the two centres, helping them to build confidence, work as part of a team and develop resilience. Available during autumn and spring months, the programme is completely customisable and offers five-day, four-night stays. Activities include water-based options such as dinghy sailing, keelboating, stand up paddleboarding and kayaking alongside shore-based choices of climbing, abseiling, zip wire, aero ball, high and low ropes, buggy building, and bushcraft.
- This month A Plastic Planet has challenged Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak
- Fish-catch surveys are key to developing sustainable small-scale fisheries
- The first SEATY – local marine conservation area has been created in Sardinia
- Trash Hero announces 53,102 kg of trash has been collected between Jan – July.
- During the summer months, Save The Med’s scientific team are back studying the giant devil rays