UKSA has announced a new partnership with Inspiring Learning, a leading provider of outdoor learning programmes for all ages. The new ‘Woodland and Waves’ residential programme is a dual centre experience, located on the Isle of Wight at both Inspiring Learning and UKSA’s centres. Children will be able to experience a wide variety of both land and water-based activities across the two centres, helping them to build confidence, work as part of a team and develop resilience. Available during autumn and spring months, the programme is completely customisable and offers five-day, four-night stays. Activities include water-based options such as dinghy sailing, keelboating, stand up paddleboarding and kayaking alongside shore-based choices of climbing, abseiling, zip wire, aero ball, high and low ropes, buggy building, and bushcraft.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region