Trash Hero has been collecting impact data since they started cleanups in December 2013. Up to June 2023, they are active in 116 locations in 15 countries. 19,534 volunteers (including 127,955 under 16s) have collected over 2 million kilos of trash. They have sold 106,848 reusable bottles, preventing over 38 million single-use plastic bottles from being used and 2030 tonnes of CO2 emissions. Watch this short video to see their full impact numbers.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region