The Trash Hero children’s’ book has been translated into a sixth language – Malaysian! With the help of Trash Hero Malaysia volunteers,1000 children on both Borneo and mainland will soon get the chance to be heroes through the organisation’s hands-on learning programme. 17,830 copies of the book have been printed since its launch in 2018. It is currently also available in English, Thai, Indonesian, Malay, Burmese, Czech and German.
- This month A Plastic Planet has challenged Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak
- Fish-catch surveys are key to developing sustainable small-scale fisheries
- The first SEATY – local marine conservation area has been created in Sardinia
- Trash Hero announces 53,102 kg of trash has been collected between Jan – July.
- During the summer months, Save The Med’s scientific team are back studying the giant devil rays