Siân Sutherland, the Co-Founder of A Plastic Planet spoke at the World Economic Forum in Davos last month. With a focus on climate, conflict and food supply, the conference drew leaders from the worlds of business, politics and nonprofits to discuss and debate how to make change. Siân was able to educate on the realities of humanity’s addiction to plastic and to offer up solutions. It was also the moment to introduce a key partner for A Plastic Planet and the PlasticFree movement, Natural Fiber Welding, who are leading the way in radically regenerative material innovations. Read more here.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region