Siân Sutherland, the Co-Founder of A Plastic Planet spoke at the World Economic Forum in Davos last month. With a focus on climate, conflict and food supply, the conference drew leaders from the worlds of business, politics and nonprofits to discuss and debate how to make change. Siân was able to educate on the realities of humanity’s addiction to plastic and to offer up solutions. It was also the moment to introduce a key partner for A Plastic Planet and the PlasticFree movement, Natural Fiber Welding, who are leading the way in radically regenerative material innovations. Read more here.
- This month A Plastic Planet has challenged Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak
- Fish-catch surveys are key to developing sustainable small-scale fisheries
- The first SEATY – local marine conservation area has been created in Sardinia
- Trash Hero announces 53,102 kg of trash has been collected between Jan – July.
- During the summer months, Save The Med’s scientific team are back studying the giant devil rays