Save The Med Foundation’s Expedition Programme allows interested members of the public to discover marine life and learn about the importance of marine protection first hand. This exclusive opportunity allows members of the public to join a crew of scientists, sailors, and educators to explore and learn how best we can work together to protect the marine ecosystems of the Balearic Sea. Watch more here.
- This month A Plastic Planet has challenged Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak
- Fish-catch surveys are key to developing sustainable small-scale fisheries
- The first SEATY – local marine conservation area has been created in Sardinia
- Trash Hero announces 53,102 kg of trash has been collected between Jan – July.
- During the summer months, Save The Med’s scientific team are back studying the giant devil rays