Save The Med Foundation’s Expedition Programme allows interested members of the public to discover marine life and learn about the importance of marine protection first hand. This exclusive opportunity allows members of the public to join a crew of scientists, sailors, and educators to explore and learn how best we can work together to protect the marine ecosystems of the Balearic Sea. Watch more here.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region