Restoring Mnemba Island’s coral reefs: the OWB Mnemba team of Community & Conservation Rangers, headed by Project Officer Nancy Iraba are establishing coral nurseries with the aim of restoring and protecting this critically important marine ecosystem. The team is working in close collaboration with @marinecultures, @andbeyondmnemba, local communities and other stakeholders to ensure the sustainability of this initiative and the rich coral reefs of Zanzibar. Learn more.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region