Polly’s Challenge is a UKSA funded programme for Island children aged 10 – 14 years during the school holidays. Five action packed days help build confidence and a sense of adventure, whilst enabling them to have fun, be adventurous and learn new skills through participation in outdoor activities. Since the launch of the programme in the summer of 2018, 140 Isle of Wight children have taken part in Polly’s Challenge and have had a summer of adventure learning at UKSA.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region