Looking to learn about Mediterranean marine life but lack time? Check out and subscribe to the Save The Med YouTube channel. Here you can access numerous short, high-quality videos with epic underwater and terrestrial footage and key information about the conservation status of an array of different marine species. For example, click here to view a Greater Amberjack patrolling the marine reserve of El Toro. An inspiring way to learn about Mediterranean marine biodiversity.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region