Break Free From Plastic released the annual brand audit report. It brought together five years’ worth of data showing that Coca-cola, PepsiCo and Nestle have remained the world’s top polluters from 2018 – 2022. Trash Hero is one of the leading contributors to this report and is immensely proud of the volunteers’ hard work in collecting data. This data will be presented at the INV1 next week, which discusses the UN treaty on plastic pollution. The data will highlight the plastics industry’s responsibility and the need to reduce plastic production drastically.
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region