Are you keen to join Worldrise Onlus on a 6 day Action and Biology Campus? They are looking for volunteers (students or recent graduates) to join them in Golfo Aranci (Sardinia). The course consists of theoretical lessons and practical exercises, with a focus on marine biology and conservation. Here you will help with dolphin monitoring and marine-coastal monitoring of the seabed’s flora and fauna. There will also be snorkelling and other coastal activities. There are courses taking place on 20th-25th June, 26th June-2nd July, 26th September-1st October, and 3rd-8th October. Please get in touch if you’d like to find out more information (there are also other opportunities taking place this summer incase these dates aren’t suitable).
- The Sargasso Sea is a vibrant and unique ocean ecosystem
- Meet Gilda Da Madelena Luis; a valued member of the OWB
- PlasticFree is taking part in the London Design Festival
- Worldrise Onlus has established two new SEATYs
- Save the Med Foundation are participating in a new project named ‘Tackling single-use plastics in the Adriatic region